10 Questions You Must Ask a Freelance Website Designer
Are you searching for the perfect fit for your website design & development needs? Although I don’t *really* understand the headache that may be involved in your search, I do know some great questions to ask a prospective freelance web designer. There seems to be an extension of trust which is granted by choosing a freelance web designer, and I understand that.
Here are 10 great questions you must ask a freelance website designer before deciding if they are right for you!
- What are your typical days & hours of operations?
- When can I typically expect a response via email or phone? (2-3 hours, 6-10 hours, 12+ hours)
- Will you deliver a timeline of each milestone?
- What design mockups are included in the proposal? Just the homepage, interior pages, or any custom programming wireframes?
- How will you address website design revisions, and how may are allowed?
- What are your standards for cross-browser testing?
- Will the design be responsive?
- Will I have access to edit the content, create blog posts and add media?
- What standards do you follow for SEO (Search Engine Optimization)?
- What type of analytics program will be installed on the site, and how will I access statistics?
Don’t understand the questions? No fear, your candidate will. Stay tuned for a follow up post on my answers to the above questions, and more advice on picking the best website designer for your needs!